CLOtest* Rapid Urease Test
For the diagnosis of H. pylori
Only CLOtest* is the real thing.
HALYARD* CLOtest* H. pylori is the recognized "gold standard" among urease tests for it's accuracy, convenience and affordability.
The "Gold Standard" Among Urease Tests
- 98% sensitivity and 97% specificity1
- Diagnosis of 75% of H. pylori infections with no false positives within 20 minutes2
- Bacteriostatic agent in gel to ensure a lower incidence of false positives1
- Easy to read color changes
- CLIA waived CLOtest*
- Less expensive diagnosis than culture or histology
1 Dye KD, Marshall MJ, Frierson HF, Barrett LJ, Guerrant RL, McCallum RW. Is CLOtest alone adequate to diagnose Campylobacter pyloridis. Am J Gastroenterol 1988; 83: 1032 (abstract).
2 Marshall BJ, Warren JR, Francis GJ, Langton SR, Goodwin CS, Blincow E. Rapid Urease test in the management of Campylobacter pyloridis- associated gastritis. Am J Gastroenterol 1987; 82(3) 200-210.