2018 Center Of Excellence Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the mechanics of the Halyard Center of Excellence campaign (the “Campaign”).
- The campaign promoter is Halyard. (the “Campaign Promoter”).
- The campaign commences on October 14, 2018 at 9:00AM EST and closes on December 31, 2018 at 23:59 EST (the “Campaign Term”).
- The Campaign Promoter is running a recognition program, “Halyard Center of Excellence,” to recognize SPD departments who are demonstrating excellence in community outreach programs, employee education and empowerment initiatives, patient protection and outcomes, and vendor party relations. More details about the Halyard, “Center of Excellence,” at www.halyardhealth.com/centerofexcellence.
- By participating in the campaign you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant is limited to one entry per acute care facility.
- The campaign is open to all acute care facilities regardless of whether a Halyard customer.
- Valid entries will require the completion of basic information including first and last name, email address, and completion of the entrant form found at www.halyardhealth.com/centerofexcellence
- The Campaign Promoter reserves the right to exclude submissions if:
- an incomplete entrant form is submitted
- a submission contains inappropriate or offensive content
- Each entrant licenses the Campaign Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any purpose such as any promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. For each entry you:
- Grant the Campaign Promoter permission to re-share any content in your entry including a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content under the Copyright Act
- Agree to waive all moral rights in any works under the Copyright Act
- All entries become the property of the Campaign Promoter. By entering this campaign, you are agreeing to receive further information from us delivered via email to the email address you use to enter this competition. If you wish to stop receiving this information, you may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe facility included in each communication sent to you. We collect your information so that you can participate in this competition. If you do not give us the information, you cannot participate. As well as in the conduct of this campaign, we may use the information for the compilation of survey results and evidence. We may disclose this information to third parties who provide us with administrative services. This information will be stored at the offices of the Campaign Promoter. You may contact our Privacy Officer if you would like details of the personal information we hold about you.
- The Campaign Promoter is not responsible for technical malfunctions of any telephone networks or lines, computer systems, servers or providers, computer hardware or software or any matter that prevents an entrant from uploading an entry, or any injury or damage to participants’ computers as a result of downloading or uploading any materials in relation to this campaign.
- If Campaign Provider is unable to run this campaign as planned for any reason, the Campaign Promoter may take whatever action it deems expedient including cancelling, terminating, altering or suspending the campaign. The Campaign Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that is reasonably believed to have tampered with the submission process.
- 13. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes the statutory consumer guarantees (whether express or implied) available under applicable State or Federal Law. In all other respects all liability of the Campaign Promoter is expressly excluded.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Georgia and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Georgia.