A Letter to CORPAK Customers
October 18, 2016
Dear Valued CORPAK Customer,
Halyard Health Inc. has acquired CORPAK MedSystems Inc. and we will be transitioning CORPAK’s systems and business practices to Halyard’s effective November 1, 2016.
Please review this important checklist and key points below to ensure that you are prepared for this transition and visit www.halyardhealth.com/corpak to access all the customized documents you will need.
Before November 1, make sure you…
- Establish a new/updated Vendor Setup with Halyard. Effective November 1, all CORPAK orders and fulfillment will be through Halyard.
- Update contact information (phone, fax, email, etc.) for Halyard (request your CORPAK Transition Summary at info.halyardhealth.com/corpak).
- If you utilize EDI or GHX with Halyard, update your CORPAK orders to go through this established connection as part of your Vendor Setup.
- If you are a new Halyard customer, submit a current Sales Tax Exemption Certificate for each tax-exempt jurisdiction or self-assessment letter to email@example.com.
- If you do not already have access for the Halyard Customer Portal, go to www.halyardhealth.com/solutions/customer-portal-request.aspx to sign up. Then bookmark the URL www.hyhcustomerportal.com for the Halyard Health Customer Portal and begin using on November 1.
- Update Remittance Information for CORPAK products (see Vendor Setup) and use for invoices posted on or after November 1. Continue to pay CORPAK for invoices dated through October 31.
How This Change Impacts You…
Open Orders & Back Orders – On November 1, all open or back-ordered items for CORPAK products will be transitioned and fulfilled by Halyard.
Order/Shipping Blackout Period – The last shipment fulfilled/invoiced by CORPAK will be on Friday, October 28. Over the weekend of October 29, our systems transition will occur. There will be NO shipments of CORPAK products on Monday, October 31. However, CORPAK will have normal Customer Service business hours. Please plan your orders accordingly. Halyard will begin fulfilling orders for CORPAK products on November 1.
Please visit info.halyardhealth.com/corpak to send us the contact information of anyone in your organization that should be notified about the integration and we will send them the information.
If you have any questions about this change, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please feel free to call us at 1-844-HALYARD (1-844-425-9273), Option 1, and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
Business Services Leader