A Letter to CORPAK Customers
Halyard Health Inc. has acquired CORPAK MedSystems Inc. and transitioned CORPAK’s systems and business practices to Halyard’s systems.
Please review this important checklist and key points below to ensure that you have prepared for this transition to access all the customized documents you will need.
Please make sure you…
- Establish a new/updated Vendor Setup with Halyard. All CORPAK orders and fulfillment are going through Halyard starting November 1, 2016.
- Update contact information (phone, fax, email, etc.) for Halyard (request your CORPAK Transition Summary at info.halyardhealth.com/corpak).
- If you utilize EDI or GHX with Halyard, update your CORPAK orders to go through this established connection as part of your Vendor Setup.
- If you are a new Halyard customer, submit a current Sales Tax Exemption Certificate for each tax-exempt jurisdiction or self-assessment letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not already have access to the Halyard Customer Portal, go to www.halyardhealth.com/solutions/customer-portal-request.aspx to sign up. Then bookmark the URL www.hyhcustomerportal.com for the Halyard Health Customer Portal and begin using on November 1, 2016.
- Update Remittance Information for CORPAK products (see Vendor Setup)
How This Change Impacts You…
All open or back-ordered items for CORPAK products have been transitioned and are being fulfilled by Halyard.
Please send us the contact information of anyone in your organization that should be notified about the integration and we will send them the information.
If you have any questions about this change, please email us at email@example.com. Alternately, please feel free to call us at 1-844-HALYARD (1-844-425-9273), Option 1, and a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
Business Services Leader