Why is a relationship with the media important to us?
As a new company, we’re always searching for opportunities to build relationships, share our journey and discuss our innovative solutions that are advancing health and healthcare by preventing infection, eliminating pain and speeding recovery.
How does the Halyard Newsroom impact you?
By utilizing this space, you can begin building a relationship with us. The Newsroom provides quick and easy access to the inner-workings of our company and is equipped to help fashion your next print article or broadcast segment. Take a look around and start generating ideas for your next story.
What will you find in the Newsroom?
Quite a few things!
- Executive Management Team. Every company has some form of leadership, and though we’re innovative, we’ve stuck to this basic principle. Leadership biographies are pretty straightforward, but did you know that Robert Abernathy, our Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, started at Kimberly-Clark as a research scientist over 30 years ago? Visit this page to learn more about the accomplished leadership moving care forward at Halyard.
- News. Our innovative solutions are making headlines, and we want to share this exciting news with the public. In News, you’ll find a collection of articles about our company’s many achievements – both past and present. We’re confident your next story will appear here.
- News Releases. Every company distributes news releases, and Halyard is no different. Our news releases provide insight to our latest accomplishments in the medical technology field. See why we take pride in the work we do.
- Photos & Logos. Have a tight deadline? No need to search the internet for a last minute graphic – our photos and logos are available for use in your next news story. Take a look.
- Contacts. In the Newsroom, you will find almost everything you need to craft your next story. We say “almost everything” because we still want to talk to you. Visit our Contacts page and find out why.