Surgical & Infection Prevention Transition to O&M Halyard, Inc.
As previously communicated, Halyard Health, Inc. sold its surgical & infection prevention business (surgical gowns, drapes, sterilization solutions, gloves, facemasks and protective apparel) to Owens & Minor. These products will continue to be marketed and sold under the HALYARD* brand and invoiced under the entity, O&M Halyard, Inc.
- Create a new Vendor Master record** for O&M Halyard:
- See O&M Halyard W9 for relevant information.
- See O&M Halyard Contact Information.
- See list of O&M Halyard Product Codes to assign to the new O&M Halyard Vendor.
- As a result of adding these codes to this newly created vendor, please copy the associated price agreements with an effective date of Sept. 17,2018. Note the price agreement numbers and pricing will not be changing.
**NOTE: You may already have a Vendor Master record for Owens & Minor distribution, however, you will need to set up an additional O&M Halyard vendor as well.
Once you have completed the step above:
- Begin submitting purchase orders, chargebacks and payment remittances via the new vendor number, using the appropriate contact/method on the Transition Summary sheet.
Please fill out the form below to provide contact information for anyone in your organization who should receive communications about the transition.
If you have questions:
- Email us at TransitionQuestions@hyh.com
- Call us at 1-844-HALYARD (1-844-425-9273) and press “1” for customer service.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and partnership.