CORTRAK* 2 Enteral Access System (EAS)
Efficient Feeding for Better Outcomes
As you nourish your patients and support their recovery, don’t let your efforts be undermined by feeding delays and malnutrition.
A Medical Teaching Device for Enteral Feeding
No matter the injury or illness, many critically-ill patients require early and efficient feeding1
The ONLY device that is FDA-cleared to confirm bedside tube placements without x-ray, CORTRAK* 2 offers timely feeding for your patients.
- An electromagnetic stylet provides real-time location information on the tube tip placement within a patient’s anatomy.
- On-screen visualization provides immediate feedback on tube placement, which can reduce or eliminate the need for x-ray confirmation.
With CORTRAK* 2, you can:
- Immediately identify misplaced tubes
- Minimize complications such as lung placements
- Offer improved patient care
CORTRAK* 2 allows you to control the placement of feeding tubes and facilitate your patients’ successful recovery and optimal outcomes.