HALYARD* Enteral Drainage System
Drainage Bag and Tubing Eliminate Need for Makeshift Drainage Devices
Designed specifically for the evacuation of gastric contents, the HALYARD* Enteral Drainage System includes a drainage bag and connective tubing. The drainage bag, which is designed to conveniently hang from the side of the bed with a hanger, can be reused multiple times within a 24-hour period and may help prevent contamination.
REQUEST YOUR DEMO TODAY
DRAINAGE - DONE RIGHT!
Halyard Health believes in using the right tool for the job. That’s why we are pleased to provide you with the HALYARD* Enteral Drainage System, a alosed system that allows drainage of gastrointestinal tract contents from patients utilizing an enteral device.
PATIENT CARE - DONE RIGHT!
The HALYARD* Enteral Drainage System replaces the need for makeshift drainage products while helping to prevent caregiver and patient exposure to gastric contents. Gastric venting using the HALYARD* Enteral Drainage System may help alleviate the debilitating symptoms of gastroparesis, nausea and vomiting in patients with poor gastric motility, pain and bloating.
- Designed to hang off side of bed
- Drain as often as needed in 24-hour period
The Enteral Drainage System is a CLOSED SYSTEM. The closed system helps prevent caregiver and patient exposure to gastric contents.
INNOVATION - DONE RIGHT!
1- Large 18 Fr Tubing
- Large (18Fr) tubing designed to facilitate gastric drainage
2- Bedside Hanger
- Conveniently hangs bag from side of bed
- Allows bag to be hung on bed, which may prevent contamination of system
3- ENFit® Connectors
- Allows for a secure connection to extension tubing
- Compliant with ISO Standard 80369-3
DESIGN - DONE RIGHT!
The HALYARD* Enteral Drainage System:
- Designed specifically for enteral drainage
- Eliminates the need for non-enteral drainage products such as urinary bags
- Clear tubing allows for visualization of gastric contents
Can be used with any type of ENFit® Feeding Tube:
- Low Profile Balloon G-Tubes
WATCH THE VIDEO