MIC-KEY* GJ Feeding Tubes
Low Profile / Skin-Level Tubes
Better Jejunal Feeding with Gastric Decompression
- Can be used as initial placement or replacement into an existing stoma tract
- Surgical, radiologic or endoscopic placement
- 14, 16, 18 and 22 Fr outer diameter with multiple lengths
SMALL IN SIZE. BIG ON ADVANTAGES.
Quality enteral feeding products ALL under one roof.
From your smallest neonatal/pediatric patient to your largest adult patient, Halyard has you covered. We have the MOST comprehensive low-profile feeding tube portfolio on the market to meet your clinical needs.
The HALYARD* MIC-KEY* Gastric-Jejunal (GJ) Feeding Tube provides for simultaneous gastric decompression drainage and delivery of enteral nutrition into the distal duodenum or proximal jejunum. It is indicated for use in patients who cannot absorb adequate nutrition through the stomach, who have intestinal motility problems, gastric outlet obstruction, severe gastroesophageal reflux, are at risk of aspiration, or in those who have had previous esophagectomy or gastrectomy. The MIC-KEY* GJ Feeding Tube sits at skin level and comes in a variety of sizes and lengths to help ensure an accurate fit.
Unobtrusive low-profile external bolster
- Allows air to circulate around the stoma site
- Wide range length sizes for accurate fit
- Size and shape similar to MIC-KEY* G-tube
SECUR-LOK* Connection Port
- Both ports accept the same extension sets
- Extension sets lock into feeding tube
- Anti-Reflux Valve
1. Data on file (CLAIM 07354).
2. Data on file (CLAIM 07355).
3. Data on file (CLAIM 07356)