HALYARD* Multi-Access Port Closed Suction System
Multiple access. Multiple procedures. One closed circuit.
The HALYARD* Multi-Access Port Closed Suction System features a compact rotating manifold that provides multiple ports to access the patient's airway, without jeopardizing integrity of the closed circuit. And a closed circuit helps you protect your patient from cross-contamination, VAE and VAP.
- Rotating manifold, locking into place with a click for reassurance that circuit remains sealed
- Clinicians can perform suctioning and other procedures such as bronchoalveolar lavage, bronchoscopy, or MDI drug delivery, while maintaining a closed vent circuit as recommended to help prevent VAP
- Catheter that locks into separate port, staying connected and clean
- Turbulent cleansing chamber, for a cleaner catheter
- Single-use seal cassette maintains PEEP during insertion of sampling catheter or other devices
- Sleeve tether prevents over-retraction of catheter
Also available: HALYARD* Mini-BAL Sampling Catheter with BALLARD* Technology
Designed for use with the HALYARD* Multi-Access Port System, insert the HALYARD* Mini-BAL Sampling Catheter with BALLARD* Technology through the alternate therapy port to obtain a lower respiratory tract sample without opening the ventilator circuit.