The AERO SERIES* Gowns
|LESS||< = >||MORE|
|to pull||staff satisfaction|
The AAMI 4 Gown that Stands Out from the Crowd
The AAMI 3 Gown with the Cool Shield Core
Comfort and Protection for our widest range of procedures.
Reliable, cost-effective protection in the OR
AERO SERIES* Surgical Gowns
Less = More!
Most hospitals stock dozens of different codes of gowns for their ORs. Managing all those different gown codes takes time and effort. That’s why you need the new AERO SERIES* Gowns. Together, AERO CHROME* and AERO BLUE* surgical gowns let you:
- Manage up to 40% fewer gown codes1
- Provide the highest level protection for fluid-intensive procedures2
- Stock one gown code for most other procedures
- Ensure your staff is always cool, comfortable and properly protected
1. On average. Based on Halyard data.
2. ISO 22610 (wet), ISO 22612 (dry), ASTM F1671 and ASTM F1670, hydrohead 20811.