AERO BLUE* Performance Surgical Gowns
Light Weight Comfort Meets Heavy Duty Protection
AERO BLUE* AAMI 3 Gowns give you both.
- Light, soft, comfortable fabric with breathable core
- More fluid-protective in critical zones than all other AAMI 3 gowns1
- A versatile gown for a wide spectrum of procedures
Don't Sweat the Protection
The AERO BLUE* Performance Surgical Gown
- Meets AAMI 3 requirements with additional fluid protection in the critical zones1
- Fabric is more fluid-protective in critical zones compared to other AAMI 3 surgical gowns1
- Outstanding comfort, thanks to its light, soft fabric and breathable Cool Shield Core2
- A versatile gown that can be used for a wide spectrum of procedures
- Excellent flame, lint and abrasion resistance3
Explore the Cool Shield Core
Only AERO BLUE* Performance Gowns have the Cool Shield Core, an innovative fabric technology that:
- Lets moisture vapor pass through without fluid penetration in the critical zones3
- Builds in softness and elasticity for freedom of movement without tearing
- Resists abrasion better than Cardinal RoyalSilk™ gowns4
- Achieves the highest rating against ignition from surgical lasers and other heat sources5
See AERO BLUE* Protection in Action
Click here to see how AERO BLUE* Performance gowns compare to what you’re using today.
- Per hydrohead test method. Data on file, Halyard Health Care.
- As measured by basis weight of fabric, MOCON study, cup crush method and comfort panel study. Data on file, Halyard Health Care.
- As measured by MOCON and Hydrohead test methods.
- Per Martindale Abrasion test.
- Per ISO 11810
- As measured by Gelbo Lint Test
- Per Air Permeability test