Medical Grade. Made in the Americas.
Protection meets comfort with HALYARD* DUCKBILL* Surgical N95 Respirators.
Reasons to Commit to HALYARD* N95 Respirators
FOCUSED ON BREATHABILITY AND FIT
The FLUIDSHIELD* duckbill face mask breathing chamber is more than twice as large as the leading, and exceeds NIOSH standards for breathability. Because proper snug fit is critical2, HALYARD* N95 face masks come in a range of sizes, with malleable nose wire to adjust fit. And to aid in comfort and durability, strong elastic straps are securely bonded—not stapled—to the mask.
Made in the Americas
FROM NON-WOVEN FABRIC TO FINISH
98% of our NON-WOVEN fabric is made in the United States for faster delivery and fewer supply disruptions. And all HALYARD* Surgical N95 Respirators are made in the Americas.
BENEFITS OF A VERTICALLY INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN
With manufacturing investment and end-to-end control of our entire supply chain, we have been able to ramp up N95 production to meet customer allocation levels even during the pandemic. At HALYARD*, we are equipped for the unpredictable.
Surgical N95 Respirator Mask
HALYARD* N95 Particulate Filter Respirators and Surgical Masks are NIOSH-approved and designed to provide an effective facial fit, as required for proper respiratory protection against airborne pathogens.
- MADE IN THE AMERICAS, FROM FABRIC TO FINISH. Unlike suppliers who rely on sources from Asia, all FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical N95s are manufactured here in the Americas.
- With manufacturing investment and end-to-end control of our entire supply chain, we have been able to ramp up N95 production to meet customer allocation levels even during the pandemic.
- The FLUIDSHIELD* duckbill breathing chamber is more than twice as large as the leading surgical N95, and exceeds NIOSH standards for breathability.
- Because proper snug fit is critical², HALYARD* N95s come in a range of sizes, with malleable nose wire to adjust fit.
- They have strong elastic straps that are securely bonded—not stapled—to the mask.
- SO SOFT* lined for comfort
N95 Face Mask Toolkit
Request More Information
- According to a study of disposable N95 respirators and standard medical face masks conducted by the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies (IOM) and commissioned by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) – https://www.halyardhealth.com/solutions/infection-prevention/pandemic-preparedness/face-masks-and-respirators.aspx
- Each wearer must be fit-tested for the brand and model of N95 they will be using
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 splash protection tested per ASTM F1862 at 160 mmHg pressure.