Overstock Returns Policy & Procedure
O&M HALYARD, INC. will accept product returns, subject to the following terms:
- Request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) by accessing an Overstock Form at or through the Customer Portal. A 25% restocking fee will apply for returns. Distributor returns over 10 units, no restocking fee applies.
- O&M HALYARD, INC. will review the products and quantities requested for return and issue a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) for the authorized product. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Authorized products must be returned in one shipment, freight prepaid, to the O&M HALYARD, INC. Distribution Center designated by the RGA.
- Returns must be shipped within fourteen (14) days after the RGA date of issue.
- A packing list and copy of the RGA must be included in the return shipment listing the products by O&M HALYARD, INC. catalog number and quantities being returned. The RGA number authorizing the return must be included on the packing list. Upon review and inspection of returned products, O&M HALYARD, INC. will issue a credit for authorized products meeting the criteria for return.
- The RGA number and the amount deducted must be referenced on the remittance advice if the value of the returned goods is deducted from a payment to O&M HALYARD, INC.
- All credits are valid for ninety (90) days from date of issue.
- All unauthorized deductions will be denied and will be charged back in the form of a denial letter. Unauthorized deductions include, but are not limited to, product returned that was not authorized or that was not received in salable condition.
- Failure to repay unauthorized deductions may result in withholding payment for an incentive/promotion program or any other steps deemed appropriate by O&M HALYARD, INC.
- Obsolete or discontinued products are not returnable
- Product must be in saleable condition, unopened, undamaged, unmarked and in the original packaging
- Products purchased as a result of specific purchasing programs (i.e.: Pandemic Orders, etc.) are not returnable.
- The following products are not returnable:
- Opened or partial cases
- Custom/Build-to-Order Products
- Private Label Products
- Gloves older than eighteen (18) months from date of manufacture
- Equipment, including but not limited to Temperature Therapy